One of the intellectual outputs of the project and main result is the European standard of professional competence.
This refers to a common framework for qualifications in the scope of a European scheme of skills, competences and knowledge to be acquired at the workplace. The principal reference is therefore the European Qualifications Framework, which will serve as a core structure for the construction of a final assessment curriculum at the end of the training course.
The agri-food sector faces specific and severe HR challenges, and their proficient management will be an important source of competitive advantage in the upcoming global agri-food market. Many companies are nevertheless not aware of this fact, usually coinciding with those with a weak strategic HRM.
This European Standard of Professional Competence consists of:
- National context, HRM and validation analysis
- European Qualification Standard of Professional Competence for HR Managers in Small Agri-food Businesses
You can download here the document developed by the project. The development of a standard of professional competence has been competed through 4 different tools:
- Analysis of the specific Human Resources Managers (HRM) challenges.
- Analysis of the concrete Training Centres Human Resources Manager (HRM) challenges.
- Questionnaire for Agrifood Sector Company.
- Elaboration of a European Standard of professional competence for each partner country